Call for Tutorials
This year, FLAIRS will be including a small number of tutorials. Tutorials help show how to transition research into practice. We encourage tutorials that would be of broad interest to the artificial intelligence community. Tutorials will be held on the afternoon of May 16th, 2021.
We expect to offer 4-5 tutorials this year, of 90 minutes in length. The tutorial session is expected to be divided into two 90 minute blocks with a short break in the middle.
Submissions for proposals for tutorials is now invited. Presenters for the tutorials will work closely with the special track coordinator and are expected to respond promptly and communicate regularly in order to maximize the potential impact of their tutorials. Proposals must be made using the tutorial template. Please include the following information in all proposals:
· A title and brief description of the tutorial content and its relevance to FLAIRS
· The names, affiliations, and email addresses of the tutorial presenters, along with a short bio paragraph.
· Any special requirements for technical equipment
· A brief outline of the tutorial structure, showing how the tutorial content will be covered in the two 90 minute blocks.
· Optional: A video clip of the presenters giving a talk or tutorial in the past
Special Track & Tutorial coordinator:
D. Michael Franklin, Kennesaw State University, USA ()
- February 2, 2021 Proposals for tutorials due
- February 9, 2021 Acceptance of tutorials
- February 16, 2021 Camera ready material due